Article 1 (Purpose of Terms)
These Terms and Conditions stipulate how to use the service and other necessary matters between Lotte Chilsung Beverage Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") and the Open Innovation Proposer (hereinafter referred to as the "Proposer") with regard to using the Open Innovation Page (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") provided by the Company. You must read and agree to the terms of the offer before proposing a collaboration of ideas, technologies, patents, etc. in order to protect the rights of the Company and the proposer. The consent to these terms does not imply requirement to provide the Company with all information relating to the technology or patent of the proposer, and any information you provide is considered non-confidential.
Article 2 (Definitions)
1) "Proposer" refers to the individuals, companies, research institutes, academic organizations, etc. who have provided information after agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
2) "Information" refers to all things that the proposer provides through this Site, such as new technology, container or design improvement, new product introduction, or new business models.
3) "Provision” of Information refers to accessing the Site to post or transmit information by means of making a "suggestion".
Article 3 (Rights, Obligations, etc.)
1) The proposer shall provide only publicly available information to the public on this Site, not confidential information, and shall make a confidential written agreement with the Company in order to provide confidential information. The information which is provided on this Site without the conclusion of such confidentiality agreements is considered to be publicly available information, and the Company shall not bear any obligation of confidentiality regarding such information.
2) The proposer shall not infringe upon any intellectual property rights or other rights such as patent rights, trademark rights, design rights, copyrights, etc. of third parties due to intentional or gross negligence in providing information to this Site.
3) The Company evaluates the proposed information and adopts the information which is considered to be valuable, and can otherwise freely utilize it by commercialization, acquiring of exclusive rights (including patent rights, trademark rights, design rights, copyrights, etc.), or other methods. The Company considers exceptions when proprietary or exclusive rights, such as patent rights, have already been established in the information provided by the proposer.
4) The adoption of information is completely subject to the evaluation and selection of the Company, and it is not considered adoption of information to utilize information that is the same as that already possessed by the Company internally before the information was provided.
5) If the information provided by the proposer is adopted and the company utilizes it in the form of productization, acquisition of ownership rights, or other methods, the company may offer a certain amount to the proposer as compensation or prepare a contract.
6) If the proposer already possesses relevant intangible property rights on the information provided to the Company, the Company may establish the contract means and methods after the adoption of the proposal. The methods of the contract depend on the intellectual property type of the proposal and the direction of the business pursued by the Company.
7) If the Company contacts or notifies the proposer due to compensation or other reasons as set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Company may contact or notify the proposer via their contact address, telephone number, or email address, etc. The Company will not be held liable for any problems resulting from the proposer’s fault or failure to modify the contact information if any changes are made.
Article 4 (Others)
1) By clicking the "Accept" button at the bottom of the agreement, the proposer is understood to have accepted the Terms and Conditions.